Degree or certificate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or college level application development program. Some experience developing production applications required.
- Design and coding of features and bug fixes in a variety of .NET applications authored in C# (primarily ASP.NET)
- Occasionally working on VB6, PHP, ASP applications
- Communication with clients regarding progress, feature requests, answering general questions, support
- Strong object oriented design and programming using C# and ASP.NET 3.5
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 (programming with T-SQL)
- A desire to take part in the full development processing starting with design of features through implementation
- Experience working in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of COM+, Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, MSMQ
- Team Foundation Server
- PHP, ColdFusion, ASP
- Basic use of graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop
Commensurate with experience.
To apply for the job
Candidates will be required to provide sample source code that demonstrates strong knowledge of C# and ASP.NET. An application implementing an n-tier design is highly recommended. Additional consideration will be given to candidates who provide sample code using .NET 3.0/3.5 technologies such as LINQ, WCF, WPF.